This special Sanctuary from the animal welfare organization FOUR PAWS is embedded in a unique and rural landscape. You can experience brown bears from zoos, circusses and private keepings in an animal friendly and near-natural environment.
Open daily from 10 am - 6 pm! (during the season)
- observe bears in animal-friendly, natural environment
- adventure playground and low-rope course
- Dogs allowed! special dog park and smart-dog-parcours
- multimedia room displaying a movie about the sanctuary and the bears (~20 mins)
- various interactive indoor and outdoor elements
- combine your visit with a hike on one of many close-by trekking trails (www.baerentrail.at
Day pass for the BEAR SANCTUARY Arbesbach - multimedia room, indoor exhibition & playground included
guided tour, food and shelter
Online Ticket - on your mobile phone display or as "Print@Home Ticket"
|Languages||German, English, Czech|
Daily 10:00 - 18:00
valid entry certificate (vaccinated/recovered/tested)
The ticket is only valid on the day of validation (during opening hours). Please keep your ticket, if you want to leave the sanctuary and enter again on the same day and make sure to be able to show your ticket, if asked at the front desk.
The BEAR SANCTUARY Arbesbach is open daily from Easter to All Hallows' Day.
Children under the age of six have free admission!
Dogs are very welcome!
For further information about your visit go to www.baerenwald.at/en
|Additional information||AGB_BÄRENWALD Arbesbach_2020.pdfMit den Öffis zum Bärenwald Arbesbach_Fahrpläne_(C) AlexandeMit den Öffis zum Bärenwald Arbesbach_Fahrpläne_Gmuend_WaidhMit den Öffis zum Bärenwald Arbesbach_Fahrpläne_Linz-(C) Ale|
Schönfeld 18, 3925 Schönfeld, Österreich